Beginning May 4, 2021 the City will be making available its appointment booking portal. Appointments can be made for the following types of meetings:
- In-person meetings at City Hall
- Virtual meetings using Microsoft Teams
When possible, the public is encouraged to continue accessing city services online or by phone.
- Must have an appointment using our online booking portal or by calling the city receptionist at (626) 285-2171.
- Need to take a non-invasive temperature check and report any coronavirus symptoms before entering City Hall.
- Will be required to wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing at all times within City Hall.
- Only one person will be allowed in City Hall, per appointment.
Building and Planning counter visitors:
- The Building Official/Plan Checker is only available from 8:00 a.m. to noon on Wednesdays.
- Appointments are 20 minutes long. Permit applications must be filled out BEFORE your appointment! If you need assistance please contact Sylvia Robles at (626) 285-0488 or email@example.com.
- If you have a set of plans that need review or approval by planning and building please make an appointment with planning first, then an appointment with building afterward.
- If you have plans or permits at multiple addresses, please make multiple appointments.
To set up a virtual meeting with city staff, use our online booking portal and select "Virtual Meeting" in the drop-down menu. Instruction will be sent on how to access the meeting.