Winter Camp is back at Live Oak Park!
Ready to have some fun this winter break? Register for the upcoming Winter Camp program. This year's program will run from December 20 through December 30, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Registration is $85 for each session. Registration opens November 15th. *Due to health and safety considerations, space will be very limited.
Kids will participate in a variety of fun and engaging activities including arts and crafts, games and sports. To help ensure the safest experience possible, campers will remain in small groups and most of the day will be spent outdoors, weather permitting. Campers will be required to wear masks, practice good hand hygiene and complete daily temperature checks.
Parents will be sent a Winter Camp guide, registration form, and emergency forms that must be completed and brought on the first day of camp. Additionally, parents are strongly encouraged to attend a Parent Orientation meeting on Thursday, December 16th at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom.
Winter Camp Session Dates*
Session 1: 12/20-12/23
Session 2: 12/27-12/30
*Parents may register for any combination of 1-week sessions. However, due to limited space in each session, only a fully completed registration for a session guarantees a place in the program.
*State and County health and safety guidelines will be followed*
- Upon arrival staff/participants will receive a daily health screening and temperature check.
- Safety protocols are in place, following guidelines recommended by the California Department of Public Health and Los Angeles County Health Department, and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Program follows recommended ratio of 10 participants with 1 staff.
- Staff will wear masks and always maintain social distance along with the participants.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after each rotation and at the end of each day.
Parks & Recreation Coordinator
Senior Recreation Leader